Galway Fertility Clinic provides a full range of services to assist clients to achieve a pregnancy. These vary from minimal intervention, such as ovulation induction treatment to the more complex treatment of In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) with Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). In addition, Galway Fertility Clinic, through its’ consultants, has access to the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services of University Hospital Galway and other professional partners.
- In-vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Frozen Embryo Replacement cycles (FER)
- Blastocyst Culturing
- Cryopreservation (Sperm, Embryos)
- Assisted Hatching of Embryos
- Andrology services – Semen Analysis, Sperm DNA fragmentation.
- Testicular Biopsy for surgical sperm retrieval
- Recurrent Miscarriage investigations.
- Early Pregnancy Scanning and support
(This list is not exhaustive of all services offered).