There are various medications used in fertility treatments. Our consultant will determine which medication and dose is appropriate following a detailed assessment.
- Medications are available on the Drugs Payment Scheme and to those with a Medical Card.
- Ensure you take the correct dose as stated on your prescription.
- Explanatory leaflets are supplied with each medication.
- For further information and a DVD to demonstrate how to take your medication, select the appropriate link as follows:
- Gonal-f Pen; Cetrotide; Ovitrelle – www.fertility-information.com
- Menopur (ampoules or multidose preparation) – www.menopur.ie
- Puregon Pen and Cartridge – pen and explanatory leaflet supplied by your pharmacy.
If you have any query, please phone us for clarification before any medication is taken.