Nutritional and Medical ways to Improve your Fertility
Come to this talk to hear two of the UK and Irelands leading experts in fertility – revealing the latest nutritional and medical approaches, helping you to get pregnant, stay pregnant and have a healthy baby. Read below to see what topics Dr Marilyn Glenville and Dr Eithne Lowe will cover during the event.
Venue: Galmont Hotel Galway
Time: Monday 8th October 6.45- 9.30pm
Ticket: €20 or 2 for €30. (Book Now)
PR Contact: Peter Harney, Natural Medicine Company 045 865575
Dr Marilyn Glenville
Topic: Boost fertility and prevent miscarriage with nutrition
Don’t miss this opportunity to come and see Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, the UK’s leading nutritionist specializing in women’s health.
Find out how nutrition can help you get pregnant and also prevent miscarriages. Come to this talk to discover the best diet, supplements and lifestyle factors to maximise your chances of getting, and staying, pregnant. How also to improve your chances for a successful IVF and how nutrition can help if you have been diagnosed with an immunological problem.
Come to this talk to discover:
- No two couples are ever alike in terms of what may be preventing them from getting pregnant, which is why it is so important to have all the information that addresses your needs.
- You can use nutrition and lifestyle changes no matter where you are on your fertility journey. You may just be thinking about it for the first time or been trying months or years without results.
- You can also use this approach if you are going for IVF as it will prepare your body for that treatment cycle, giving you the best chance of success.
- How successful the right diet and nutrients are if you are having recurrent miscarriages.
- How nutrition can improve the quality of your eggs even if you have been told you have a low ovarian reserve (egg store)
- Sperm health including sperm count, motility and number of normal sperm can be improved with specific nutrients and lifestyle changes
Dr Eithne Lowe
Dr Eithne Lowe is a Consultant Gynaecologist and Medical Director of Galway Fertility. She has been working with the clinic for 18 years and advising couples on how best to prepare for pregnancy.
Her main area of interest is focussed on promoting natural conception prior to medical interventions.
Her talk will cover:
- Lifestyle factors in men and women associated with subfertility and miscarriage.
- Screening for unsuspected medical problems such as anaemia, thyroid disease and diabetes.
- Management of pre-existing medical problems to optimise chances of conception/reduce the risk of miscarriage
- The value of AMH testing in women/ age-related fertility decline
- The value of DNA fragmentation testing for male assessment
- Warning signs of common gynaecological problems associated with subfertility and malefactors linked to low sperm count